The Regulation Regarding Application of Turkish Citizenship Code was recently amended. In line with the new regulations, foreigners who satisfy at least one of the below mentioned investment options will be able to obtain Turkish Citizenship (TC) in the year 2019 for themselves as well as their families:
- Option (A) stipulates that a minimum amount of property (real estate) investment shall be made for $250k USD on the condition to not sell the invested property within the next 3 years. This amount has been reduced from $1m USD to $250k USD recently (or the equal value in Turkish Lira).
- Option (B) requires to deposit $500k USD in cash (or the equal value in Turkish Lira) for at least 3 years in one of the Turkish Banks.
- Option (C) requires that a fixed capital investment shall be made minimum of $500k USD (or the equal value in Turkish Lira. This investment shall be confirmed by the Ministry of Industry and Technology.
- Option (D) indicates that TC could be obtained provided that government bonds and bills to be purchased on the condition to hold them for at least 3 years. And this investment shall be confirmed by the Ministry of Treasury and Finance.
- Option (E), foresees that it will be possible to obtain TC in the event of an investment to be made into a Turkish real estate investment trust, or buy the shares of the venture capital investment fund with a minimum amount of $500k USD.
This means, it is possible to obtain TC for yourself, as well as for your family members: your wife and children below 18 years old (18 years old included) with proceeding one of the abovementioned investment options according to your choice, and once the required conditions are duly met.
For applications: email@example.com / +90 536 457 9339